[atrt2] ATRT2 and Public comment - remarks to the meeting today

Lise Fuhr lise.fuhr at difo.dk
Thu Jun 20 10:51:26 UTC 2013

Dear all,

I am sorry I can't attend the meeting today, but I have some comments about
the public comments.

We have asked for public comments about issues that the ATRT2 should look
into in this review.

In order to respect the comments and the time used creating them, I think it
is very important to ensure that all the issues mentioned in the comments
are either reflected and specifically taken care of in each work-stream. If
not included, we need to specify why the issue isn't reflected and/or taken
care of. This need to be a very explicit explanation.

This means that we have to make a reply document to the comments (and of
course more work), but it will be a way to ensure transparency of our
choices to the public.

Best,

Lise