[atrt2] ATRT2 letter to governments

Tarek Kamel tarek.kamel at icann.org
Tue Jun 25 21:54:11 UTC 2013

Hi Denise and Brian,

I think that the proposed approach by Heather is a good way to proceed.
It is useful to address the senior officials  or ministers,  that the GAC member proposes as his boss. This will ensure that the letter reaches the right official in the Government, that is really in charge of ICANN issues.
If we still have some missing email addresses that we not collected via the GAC support team, then our Regional VPs can help. I cc Mandy Carver to interface with them to complete the GAC support list with any missing names.

Please let me know how we can further help
Regards
Tarek

Tarek Kamel
Senior Advisor to the President for Government Engagement, ICANN
Telephone : +33 626487835