[atrt2] [atrt2-coordination] Slides & Agenda? Session with CSG on Monday

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Thu Jun 27 19:26:27 UTC 2013

(resend)

On 27 Jun 2013, at 08:26, Alice Jansen wrote:

> No questions were circulated on the list following Brian's request

My very very late thoughts on questions, but I wanted to see comments first and this morning was the first chance I had to spend some time on the comments.  Very grateful for the summary.

I have one general question type:

- Only the BC submitted an input to the ATRT questionnaire and none of the constituencies answered the full questionnaire.
  -  Can you give us a reason for the lack of comments or response?
  -  Are we asking the wrong questions?
  -  Asking in the wrong way?

Specific questions based on BC statement:

- BC used the term “material new obligations”.  Can you give an idea of how this is used?

- Can you give examples of the trend to top down decision making, especially in the way non AOC committees and WG are established.

- What sort of evidence would be sufficient to allow the community to know its recommendations "are considered by ICANN staff and board when making decisions."

thanks