[atrt2] URGENT: Final Draft RFP

Jørgen C Abild Andersen jocaan at erst.dk
Fri Jun 28 08:01:46 UTC 2013

Dear Alan

I am somewhat surprised about your e-mail and I am not sure that I fully understand the reasons for the proposed change of the approach we agreed at the conference call last week. As you will recall the agreement we reached also included adding a sentence as proposed by me. Upon your proposal it was also agreed that the exact wording of the sentence should be agreed between you and me bilaterally. I have not seen your proposal for fine tuning of the wording yet but I will urge you to send your proposal for a more precise wording of the sentence to me as soon as possible as I think we all agree that it is very important to get the process started very soon in accordance with what was agreed at our conference call last week.

Best regards
Jørgen