[atrt2] Doodle poll - August Mtg

Carlos Raúl G. carlosraul.gutierrez at sutel.go.cr
Sat Jul 13 14:33:43 UTC 2013

I did fill it
I'm afraid I can only make it as of the 15th, assuming there is a red eye flight on the evening of the 14th from SJO to LAX
I also kindly request considering a hotel close to Marina del Rey and far away from the Freeway please

Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

SUTEL, Costa Rica

+506 6060 7176

Skype carlos.raulg