[atrt2] ATRT2 templates

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Mon Jul 15 14:17:52 UTC 2013

Hi,

FYi for anyone wishing to participate in the template work items I was assigned, I have started two Drive docs.

On Cross-Community Review:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1p8BsSLPXpscVDBPXe8P_rNS82GL5WQnSztgR__cCSrI/edit?usp=sharing

On Annual transparency Review:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1jbhCP-LFfx3I8yOvFOZcpcTR48T-fUfNx_j6-5Mcc3I/edit?usp=sharing

I have not gotten very far yet, but will continue to add text over time.
Both documents are open for comment.
Any ATRT member who wants to actually contribute text, please let me know and I will add you to the list of editors.

avri