[atrt2] Comment passed to me: Re bite sized transparency

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Jul 16 08:13:32 UTC 2013

Hi,

Just to put it on the record

After the Nomcom session it was suggested that while we are open and transparent, there may be too much cruft to wade through for the normal rational mortal with an outside life.   While I don't personally subscribe to the 'too much information is no information at all' theory of openness, many at ICANN do.

It was suggested that perhaps we should put out a one pager on a monthly basis just to give an overview of what we are about.

avri