[atrt2] RFP interviews and Evaluation Scoring

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Fri Jul 26 15:11:23 UTC 2013

All,

Please be sure to complete your Evaluation Scoring sheets after the call later today and send them me and Larisa at our respective email addresses for compilation in advance of our call next week to discuss and select the Independent Expert.  Those who have missed an interview, please listen to the recording that will be made available by ICANN Staff (not on the public list or wiki) and complete an evaluation scoring sheet in advance of our call next week.  We should have a sufficient number of scoring sheets for each candidate to inform our discussion.  Thank you.

Brian