[atrt2] ATRT2 Call with PDP WG Chairs

Mike O'Connor mike at haven2.com
Wed Jul 31 12:21:49 UTC 2013

it might be useful to start an email thread around those preparatory materials in advance of the call.  depending on what the ATRT wants to discuss, that email thread may actually be more useful to the committee than the call (pre-written fodder for sections of a first draft?).

i noticed that the ATRT call with the Commercial Stakeholders Group kinda got a bit off track (i contributed to this by whining about the questionnaire), was fairly lightly attended and probably didn't hit the markers that the ATRT was hoping for.  a pre-call discussion by email might give some of us WG chairs (and former chairs, i'll bet that's why you're on the list Chuck) a chance to develop some ideas in advance of a conference call.

just an idea, not strongly held.

>>> http://blog.blacknight.com/
>>> http://mneylon.tel/
>>> Intl. +353 (0) 59  9183072
>>> Locall: 1850 929 929
>>> Direct Dial: +353 (0)59 9183090
>>> Fax. +353 (0) 1 4811 763
>>> Twitter: http://twitter.com/mneylon
>>> -------------------------------
>>> Blacknight Internet Solutions Ltd, Unit 12A,Barrowside Business Park,Sleaty
>>> Road,Graiguecullen,Carlow,Ireland  Company No.: 370845

>>> 1 800 009 820
>>> 1 800 036 775
>>> Sydney – T - +61 290 372 962
>>> Melbourne – T – +61 399 996 500