[atrt2] Update on the Beta Launch of the WHOIS Informational Portal

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Fri Sep 6 20:35:31 UTC 2013

Dear All,

I wanted to provide you with an update of the status of the WHOIS Informational Portal.

The beta launch for the WHOIS Information Portal that was scheduled for today has been delayed slightly.   Although the development of the website is complete,  the final content check requires more time than originally anticipated and is expected to be complete next week.

ICANN would like to set up a demo during the following week (September 16th) with the ATRT-2, to get your feedback and enable you to factor it into your work. The purpose of the beta launch  is to reach out to interested members of the community to get input on whether there might be other information that could make the portal more useful to the ICANN community.

We are also looking forward to our discussions with you on Thursday to update you on other developments with regard to WHOIS.

All the best,

Margie
________

Margie Milam