[atrt2] Implementation of WHOIS Review Team Recommendations - Update as of 30 August

Michael Yakushev m.yakushev at gmail.com
Sun Sep 8 19:38:14 UTC 2013

Larisa, colleagues - please find attached my additions to the initial
Alan's proposal on WS3 of ATRT2 (implementation of WHOIS RT). Any
suggestions and comments are welcome.
I am also sorry to notify, that due to a terrible scheduling conflict, I
will be unable to attend in person our meeting in Washington D.C., and
being airborne during most of the sessions on Thursday, I will be able to
join you remotely on Friday.
Kind regards,
Michael