[atrt2] Additional Information Related to WHOIS

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Wed Sep 11 23:08:40 UTC 2013

Dear Review Team members,

We are looking forward to our discussions with you tomorrow.  In advance of our call, we prepared an additional document (attached) to highlight areas where the Board Resolution offered an alternative implementation to address the objectives of the WHOIS Review Team.   It is intended that this document be read along with the Implementation Status Chart previously circulated to you (also attached) that provides a more complete description of the progress made, as well as the future work to be undertaken, with respect to each recommendation.

We hope that you will find this information helpful as you conduct your analysis.

Sincerely,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Director