[atrt2] Proposed Agenda for Washington DC meeting

Jørgen C Abild Andersen jocaan at erst.dk
Fri Sep 13 14:53:37 UTC 2013

Dear Larisa, dear Review Team colleagues

As already indicated I shall unfortunately not be able to join you in Washington - not even remotely. Anyway I wish you all a successful meeting.

With respect to the Inventory items listed below I want to draw your attention to the fact that item #42 on Outreach is now covered by proposals submitted by Larry S. and you will receive no further contributions from me on Outreach.

However, I want to inform you that Lise Fuhr and I have jointly drafted a template regarding recommendations concerning ICANN Finances. The template will be submitted to you shortly for discussion at the Washington meeting. Let me remind you that Lise and I on numerous occasions have proposed that ATRT2 discuss drafting recommendations regarding ICANN Finances and personally I deeply regret that I am unable to take part in the discussions regarding our proposal which I think is very important for enhancing ICANN's accountability and transparency. But I am confident that Lise in Washington will speak also on my behalf. I strongly urge you all to consider our proposal in a positive spirit in order to let the proposed recommendations be included in the final proposed recommendations from ATRT2.

Best regards
Jørgen