[atrt2] WS4 and Staff request for additional clarifications

Carlos Raul carlosraulg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 17:20:01 UTC 2013

Dear WS4 Editors!

i think is very important to address Staff request for clarification on *items
30,31 and 33*! (attached)

As the spreadsheet is not a very good communication vehicle, I's submitting
my comments in a concept map as per attachment for discussion.

I will comment on* item 32* tomorrow when Lise circulates the revised
template

the rest of the day I will dedicate to my joint work with Avri!!!

Avri: Are you there???? May I have your skype Avri?

Cheers

Best regards

*Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez*
Skype   carlos.raulg