[atrt2] Fwd: GNSO PDP Improvements Paper - for your review

Carlos Raul carlosraulg at gmail.com
Fri Sep 13 22:33:24 UTC 2013

This is excellent work!!!! its becomind much more practical than the
discussion of capital *P* versus small *p*...... could be also very usefull
for GAC.

Please find my comments in each of the marks.

I don't have the official Adobe whatever pdf software, so the comments are
imbedded with free linux software.

cheers

*Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez*
Skype   carlos.raulg