[atrt2] WHOIS RT Templates (in tabular form)

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Sep 16 04:07:05 UTC 2013

Michael, thank you for doing the first pass on the sections that I
had not gotten to.

I have reviewed the set of recommendations in light of the conference
call we had with staff last week, and also revised them so that they
have a uniform style and tone.

Michael, I have question regarding 11 and 13. Would it be possible to
talk to you Monday or Tuesday on skype or phone?

Alan