[atrt2] FW: [council] Staff paper on RAA Remaining Issues PDP

Margie Milam Margie.Milam at icann.org
Tue Sep 17 18:56:29 UTC 2013

Dear ATRT-2 members-

As discussed on our call last week related to the WHOIS-RT implementation efforts,  please find attached the Report on the Conclusion of the 2013 RAA Negotiations forwarded to the GNSO Council  addressing the policy work to be commenced with respect to privacy and proxy services.

All the best,

Margie

Margie Milam
Senior Director, Strategic Initiatives