[atrt2] Taking stock of Templates for WS1

Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond ocl at gih.com
Thu Sep 19 23:33:08 UTC 2013

Dear all,

Larisa and I sat for a few minutes to assess the completion of the
Templates for Work Stream 1.
Please be so kind to find the MS Excel document attached containing a
colour coding for WS1 as follows:

Green = Template complete or needing a final brush-up
Amber = Template still needs several sections to be filled. These are
listed in the box
Red = Template is missing and/or needs to be drafted

Summarizing:

- 29 ATRT1 recommendations assessed
- 8 Red - 2 of these are pending the consultant's work. 1 is directly
related to Metrics.
- 11 Amber - needing attention. 5 of them relate to multi-lingualism
- 10 Green - some of which have 1 or 2 sections that are still very
light or need input

May I ask Template owners to please review the document & let us know if
our assessment is correct?

Many thanks,

Olivier