[atrt2] Taking stock of Templates for WS1

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Thu Sep 19 23:47:19 UTC 2013

Hi,

Looks good, especially now that we seem to have decided that these templates are components of the document itself and not just worksheet.  My impression until today was that they were worksheets and that the report was going to written based on the content of these worksheets and the pointers they contained, but they were not the document itself.

As I mentioned in the meeting, I am not comfortable with this approach, and I don't think that because this is what was done in ATRT1 this is what we must do here.  I certainly do not think we ever discussed this nor made a decision to do things this way - at least not until today. But since I seem to find myself in a minority of 1, I will go along with it since it is just a process issue and not a substantive issue, though I still do not think it is a good idea or the right way to do things.

avri