[atrt2] ATRT and Board/Staff unilateralism

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Sep 22 03:22:02 UTC 2013

Hi,

I know it is late for this, but after our meeting it occurred to me that we have not dealt with the many comments we got on the apparently inappropriate unilateral actions that the Board  & Sr. Staff has been taking with regard to the RA, RAA and other new gTLD issues.

I think that before we put out our draft report we have to decide if we are going to deal with this issue.  If yes, how.  If no, why not.  This definitely seems to be an accountability issue to me and seems like an issue we can expect to be questioned about.

avri