[atrt2] ATRT2 Draft GNSO PDP Evaluation Study

Alice Jansen alice.jansen at icann.org
Mon Sep 30 12:05:46 UTC 2013

Please find attached ICC's GNSO PDP Review - Final Draft report (27
September 2013).

The document is also available on the wiki at:
https://community.icann.org/download/attachments/41898277/Draft+Report+-+AT
RT2+GNSO+PDP+Review+-+Final+Draft+for+27+September+2013+%282%29.pdf?version
=1&modificationDate=1380491752496
Best regards
Alice