[atrt2] Additions to the Treatment of Review Teams recommendations

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 3 04:21:40 UTC 2013

Fiona, the Rec that I worded as suggested in Washington was:

>The Board must address all AoC RT recommendations in a clear and
>unambiguous manner, indicating to what extent they are accepting
>each recommendation.

During our conference call on Tuesday, I suggested and Steve said
that he could support a recommendation on having the Board apply a
time line to all accepted recommendations. Here is a wording that I
hope is acceptable.

>In responding to Review Team recommendations, the Board must provide
>an expected time frame for implementation, and if that time frame is
>different from one given by the RT, the rationale should address the
>difference.

If you would like me to add them to the document on the Wiki myself,
please let me know.

Alan