[atrt2] Template 28 & 29

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Thu Oct 3 15:04:46 UTC 2013

Avri and Alan,

Paul and I offer some friendly edits to the template.  Please take a look at the redlined version and further iterate the document (there is a clean version as well).  The suggested edits where not intended to change substance or "direction."  Rather to add to what was there and with a view toward consistency across the entire report from a structural standpoint.  We have also done an edit of the 12-16, 35 and 36 template that I will send shortly.  Please take as friendly amendments and edit to a final state as you see fit.

Best,
Brian