[atrt2] Template 12-16, 35 & 36

Avri Doria avri at ella.com
Thu Oct 3 22:08:24 UTC 2013

Hi,

I beleive you have worked a miracle. it is much improved.  Thanks;

I went through all of the edits.

- accepted all the formatting ones
- accepted all of the movement of text
- accepted most all of the wording changes.
- accepted the deletion where I had written the text
- did not feel right deleting some of the sections where the text was not originally mine, so left that for Carlos to check out.

There are several areas where I had questions:

- On the second page we make reference to a Staff work item that we were not able to locate.  This reference was deleted.  Wanted to keep it in to make sure we did not forget to follow up.  Am fine with the reference being in a comment instead of in-line text.

- On page 8  you deleted the reference to by-laws that might be affected by the recommendations.  I thought we needed that reference.

But as I say, a miracle.  I have attached a version with most all of the changes accepted, but with others left pending for Carlos.

avri