[atrt2] Draft Report - version 1 for review

Jørgen C Abild Andersen jocaan at erst.dk
Tue Oct 8 14:58:54 UTC 2013

Many thanks, Larisa.
Jørgen

________________________________
Fra: Larisa B. Gurnick [mailto:larisa.gurnick at icann.org]
Sendt: 8. oktober 2013 15:44
Til: Jørgen C Abild Andersen; ATRT2 (atrt2 at icann.org)
Emne: RE: Draft Report - version 1 for review

Jørgen,
Thank you for highlighting updates to be incorporated in the report; these updated have now been incorporated.  Staff is working closely with Brian, Paul and the Vice Chairs to ensure that the compilation of the report is accurate and consistent with the Review Team's latest work.  As you pointed out, this is a detailed and time consuming task, particularly as the content is still getting revised and updated.

As the draft report is being reviewed and edited by Brian and several others, staff would very much appreciate the content owners pointing out any other inconsistencies that need to be fixed.  An updated version of the draft report will be circulated to the Review Team tomorrow for further review.

Best regards,
Larisa