[atrt2] Draft Report - version 1 for review

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Thu Oct 10 14:54:01 UTC 2013

At 10/10/2013 08:33 AM, Avri Doria wrote:

>On 10 Oct 2013, at 06:41, Olivier MJ Crepin-Leblond wrote:
>
> > However, when reviewing its own internal Rules of Procedures, another
> > process it carried out independently, it did not need a resolution from
> > the Board nor a public comment.
>

>Ok, so it is only the GNSO that is subject to the regime of needing
>to have every little internal procedure change undergo full public comment.
>
>Thanks for correcting my understanding, I thought the ALAC ROP
>changes had undergone community comment and review.
>
>Apologies for my error.
>
>avri

One more point. I believe that it is all SOs that have to have
overall operating procedures approved by the Board (or at least the
Board has the right to object). I am less sure that all of the
internal procedures need to be vetted to the same level or subject to
full Public Comment, but I believe that the GNSO current procedures
do call for such changes to be subject to such treatment (I asked
when some small change recently had to wait for a PC before coming
into effect).

Alan