[atrt2] Final draft Report

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Sat Oct 12 00:40:45 UTC 2013

Brian,
I would like to confirm the next steps in regards to the Draft Report.  As previously agreed and confirmed with you within the past 90 minutes, I've sent to Language Services the Executive Summary section of the report.  Please see the attached document that will be translated into 5 UN languages plus Portuguese.

The numbering system, formatting and other edits will take place on Monday 14 October.  In light of the recent additional changes submitted by Olivier and Alan after your final draft, please  send us a revised version of the report as soon as possible, so that we can begin the process of numbering, formatting, etc.

The overall plan is as follows (same as outlined in my email to the coordination list on 9 October):
*             21 October - open Public Comment Period - Draft Report in English;  Executive Summary only in 5 UN languages + Portuguese.
*             31 October- post full Draft Report translated into 5 UN languages + Portuguese.
*             15 November - Translation of the ICC report into 5 UN languages.
*             22 November - close  Public Comment Period, which will allow for 21 days from the posting of the translated report and will get us past the BA meeting.
*             13 December -  close Reply Period.

Best regards,
Larisa