[atrt2] Draft Report

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Mon Oct 14 05:27:18 UTC 2013

Note that there are 9 new recommendations in the Exec Summary
numbered 10 to 18. The first is on the PDP, and for some reason it
was classed as based on the ATRT1 in earlier versions, which is
likely the cause of the confusion.

I note that the footnote for 10.3 in the Exec Summary was updated as
Brian mentioned in an earlier note, but the footnote that appears in
the body of the text for the same Rec is different and presumably
should match that in the Exec Summary. I had also earlier suggested
that in the body of the text (but not the Exec Summ), that this be a
paragrapg following the Rec instead of a footnote, to ensure that it
is not missed.

Brian, I must say that I am amazed at how much work has been done to
get the report to this stage. I am sure it was not easy. Thank you!

Alan