[atrt2] Master with edits

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Tue Oct 15 20:30:12 UTC 2013

Hi,

I am also inclined against the idea of prioritizing,  But we have committed to the exercise base don Mr. Zhang's recommendation.

Be interesting to see if we can do it, but while I think we were able to be collegial in agreeing to supporting concerns that may have been more important to one group than another, I am curious to what extent we will be able to say that one recommendation is more important than another.

If at the end of day, after a genuine attempt to meet Mr, Zhang's request we find we can't prioritize, I don't think it will be a problem to explain this in the finalreport.

avri