[atrt2] Take-away from Monday interviews

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Tue Nov 19 02:52:12 UTC 2013

1. SSAC would support a new Rec on unfunded volunteers

2. Rec on Board evaluation, compensation, metrics probably need re-work

3. Reconsideration Rec may need review. Clear that at least some
Board members feel that what we have now is not sufficient, but need
to structure anything new such that it is not a simple path to appeal
any decision you don't like.

4. Must look at how we word Recs for GAC. Perhaps give to Board to pass to GAC.

I spoke to Cherine after the meeting and he seemed to think that
there is no reason not to release what the Board review (the one
called a 360 review) questions were. My impression was that he
thought that this would give us a higher degree on confidence in the
process. We should request them.

Alan