[atrt2] Finances - rev2 - rec. 12.4

Jørgen C Abild Andersen jocaan at erst.dk
Tue Dec 3 11:03:48 UTC 2013

Dear colleagues

Following up on yesterday's conference call please find attached v. 2 of recommendation 12.4 including the change we agreed yesterday. For your convenience I also attach the original version which we discussed yesterday (Financial Accountability and Transparency draft changes 27.11.13) This version include some changes in the original text from the report. These changes were all agreed yesterday with the exception of the change indicated in the v. 2 doc.

Best regards
Jørgen