[atrt2] Preliminary Staff Assessment/Response to ATRT2 Draft Recommendations

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Sun Dec 8 20:24:57 UTC 2013

Dear ATRT2,
To follow up on Denise's email, below is a chart highlighting recommendations where  interaction between ATRT2 members and staff  would be useful -- listing a lead ATRT2 member facilitator and lead staff to help ensure conference calls/interactions occur next week. Staff stands ready to help support these interactions and accommodate ATRT2 member schedules.

Please let me know by end of day on Monday, 9 December your availability during the upcoming week.  We can also discuss this or another approach during your call scheduled for Tuesday, 10 December 15:00 - 18:00 UTC.

Thank you.

Rec. #

Description

Lead ATRT2 Member Facilitator (Suggested)

Lead Staff

Schedule

Board Performance and Work Practices

1

Clarification of recommendation requested; difficult to implement/not implementable as stated

Avri Doria

Amy Stathos

3

Propose to withdraw recommendation; difficult to implement/not implementable as stated

Brian Cute

Amy Stathos

DECISION MAKING TRANSPARENCY AND APPEALS PROCESSES

5

Clarification of recommendation requested; recommendation could be implementable if clarification provided by ICANN is sufficient

Brian Cute

Amy Stathos

9.3.2

Agree that recommendation is feasible; clarification of recommendation requested

Avri Doria, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

Amy Stathos

9.4.2

Clarification of recommendation requested; difficult to implement/not implementable as stated

Avri Doria, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

Amy Stathos

9.4.3

Clarification of recommendation requested; difficult to implement/not implementable as stated

Avri Doria, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

Amy Stathos

9.5

Propose a revision; implementation feasible if revised

Avri Doria, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

Amy Stathos

9.5.1

Clarification of recommendation requested; implementable once clarified

Avri Doria, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

Amy Stathos

9.5.2

Propose a revision; implementation feasible if revised

Avri Doria, Carlos Raúl Gutiérrez

Amy Stathos

GAC OPERATIONS AND INTERACTIONS

6.4

Clarification of recommendation requested; propose a revision; implementation feasible if revised

Larry Strickling

Amy Stathos

6.5

Clarification of recommendation requested; difficult to implement/not implementable as stated

Larry Strickling

Amy Stathos

6.6

Propose a revision; implementation feasible if revised

Larry Strickling

Amy Stathos

6.8

Propose to withdraw recommendation or revise it; implementable to the extent described/if revised

Larry Strickling

Tarek Kamel, Mandy Carver

10 December

6.9

Propose a revision

Larry Strickling

Tarek Kamel, Mandy Carver

10 December

6.9.1

Propose a revision; implementation feasible if revised

Larry Strickling

Tarek Kamel, Mandy Carver

10 December

6.9.2

Clarification of recommendation requested in order to assess feasibility

Larry Strickling

Mandy Carver, Olof Nordling

10 December

6.9.4

Clarification of recommendation requested

Larry Strickling

Tarek Kamel, Mandy Carver

10 December

CROSS-COMMUNITY DELIBERATIONS

10.4.1

Clarification provided; not implementable as stated

Alan Greenberg

Amy Stathos, Marika Konings

AOC REVIEW PROCESS EFFECTIVENESS

11.2

Propose a revision; not implementable as stated

Fiona Asonga

Denise Michel

11.3

Propose a revision; not implementable as stated

Fiona Asonga

Denise Michel

11.4

Propose a revision; clarification of recommendation requested; implementable if clarified

Fiona Asonga

Denise Michel

Larisa B. Gurnick
Consultant/Senior Director, Organizational Reviews
larisa.gurnick at icann.org<mailto:larisa.gurnick at icann.org>
310 383-8995