[atrt2] Staff input on implementability

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Tue Dec 10 13:57:27 UTC 2013

All,

Attached are notes I prepared in response to some of Staff's inputs on implementability.  I offer this as a guide to our discussion on the call tomorrow.  I also offer the following caveats:  1. These notes reflect my individual view and are offered as a strawman for discussion purposes; 2. I was unable to provide reactions to all of Staff's inputs; 3. I will use this table to register discussion during our call tomorrow to guide drafting of the Report and Recommendations.  Looking forward to the call tomorrow.

Regards,
Brian