[atrt2] Revised Cross-community deliberations recommendation

Alan Greenberg alan.greenberg at mcgill.ca
Fri Dec 13 06:25:58 UTC 2013

Attached is a revised version of the cross-community deliberations
recommendation along with a marked up version shoing the changes
(both from the original and last distributed versions).

These are not final, but should serve to facilitate the discussions
at today's meeting.

Note there was one substantive change that was discussed last week
that was not changed, and that was to widen the recommendations from
the GNSO to ICANN-wide. After some thought, I feel that this would
not be appropriate. The AoC references cross-community deliberations
in regard to policy development. We have heard a number of times,
that things are working quite well in regard to the ASO and the
ccNSO, so it would appear that the GNSO is the only area that we
really need to be focusing energy at this point, and the only one
where we have been presented with evidence that we have a problem
that warrants an ATRT recommendation.

Alan