[atrt2] Edits post meeting of Friday the 13th.

Avri Doria avri at acm.org
Sun Dec 15 13:27:31 UTC 2013

Hi,

I made my changes in the file indicated by staff on Friday.  I took some
of the Staff recommended language, but in some cases either left the
original language or produced new language that tried to take concerns
brought up by the Staff and community comment into account.

I have not yet gone back and updated the template based sections based
on community comments. After finishing the reading will go back and do that.

avri