[atrt2] Appendix C - SSR Review Implementation - FOR YOUR REVIEW

David Conrad drc at virtualized.org
Thu Dec 19 16:35:44 UTC 2013

Larisa,

The edits look fine to me, however I gather Olivier has some concern regarding the write up of SSR Rec 27:

"Recommendation 27 review is too complacent."

as well as a view that the commentary for that recommendation does not reflect the ALAC statement.  I'm happy to revise, but am unsure how to address his concerns without additional information.

Regards,
-drc