[atrt2] Quotes for footnotes - to Larisa

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Thu Dec 19 21:48:11 UTC 2013

Brian,
Staff will incorporate the footnotes once you provide specification of sections of the report that they apply to.  If you can supply this information within the next hour - by 3 pm PST, staff will do our best to incorporate these edits into the master document.  Otherwise, these edits will NOT be included in the draft that staff will circulate to the Review Team by end of day today.

Larisa