[atrt2] ATRT2 Final Report

Brian Cute bcute at pir.org
Fri Dec 20 22:22:10 UTC 2013

This message is for the editors of Recommendations – that is to say, the ATRT2 members who were assigned to "hold the pen" for certain assigned Recommendations.  Since we are near the end of our process and because the accuracy of the Recommendations is paramount, I ask the editors and only the editors to review the next version of the Final Report from Staff to check the accuracy of the Recommendations one last time.  If there are any corrections to be made, please provide them to Staff no later than this Sunday night, midnight Los Angeles, U.S. Time.  Staff will make any corrections to Recommendations only on Monday, December 23 after which time the Report will be locked down.  I will check with Staff on the 23rd to confirm all Recommendations are accurate.  Thank you for the final push.

Regards,
Brian