[atrt2] ATRT2 Final Report

Jørgen C Abild Andersen jocaan at erst.dk
Wed Jan 1 16:56:45 UTC 2014

Dear all

Happy New Year (or in Danish echoing Lise: Godt Nytår)!!

It has been a great pleasure - and a very different experience - for me working together with you all in the ATRT2. I have learned a lot and together we successfully achieved our final goal: A report to ICANN Board. This is due to the great efforts of many including members of ICANN Staff. But we would never have been able to reach our final goal without the excellent leadership of Brian - we owe you a lot, Brian. Many thanks for that and for your indulgence when team members were "difficult".

Best regards
Jørgen