[ATRT3-implementation-shepherds] Update - Board Action on ATRT3 Report

Larisa B. Gurnick larisa.gurnick at icann.org
Fri Dec 4 23:43:52 UTC 2020

Deal all,
I hope that this email finds you well.  You may be interested in the blog from Maarten<https://www.icann.org/news/blog/board-activity-on-the-third-accountability-and-transparency-review> that talks about the recent Board action on the ATRT3 Final Report.
I would also like to echo Theresa’s appreciation for the work of the ATRT3 and your continued support as we move into the implementation phase.

Best wishes,
Larisa