[bc-gnso] Facebook

Susan Kawaguchi skawaguchi at facebook.com
Thu Oct 1 17:17:23 UTC 2009

Hello Everyone,

Once again, I am glad  to be a member of the BC.  In my previous position at eBay I was involved with the BC and found it very critical to the company.

As a new employee at Facebook I immediately recommended we join.    Hopefully, I will have more time to participate than I did previously.

Looking forward to hearing all the discussions of the numerous ICANN issues.

Best regards,

Susan Kawaguchi
Domain Name Manager

Facebook Inc.
1601 S. California Avenue
Palo Alto, CA
Phone - 650 485-6064
Cell - 650 387 3904

NOTICE: This email (including any attachments) may contain information that is private, confidential, or protected by attorney-client or other privilege. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy, or retransmit the email or its contents."