[bc-gnso] Nominating Committee Large Business

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Thu Sep 3 16:23:33 UTC 2009

Nominating Committee representative for Large Business

The officers have agreed that there should be a new election for the Large
Business Nominating Committee seat.

In the light of new interest being expressed for the Large Business seat, we
feel that all members should be given the opportunity to stand or restand
for election. We have asked Gary to open a nomination process tomorrow
during which time the usual formal nominations can be made.

Zahid Jamil
Mike Rodenbaugh
Philip Sheppard