[bc-gnso] Nominating Committee election (large business)

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Fri Sep 11 09:46:21 UTC 2009

Dear Members

Nominating Committee representative for large business

The nomination period for this election is now closed. There are two candidates for election:

Rick Anderson, InterBorder Holdings Ltd
Nominated by Ron Andruff, RNA Partners
Seconded by Marilyn Cade, mCadeLLC

Chris Martin, United States Council for International Business
Nominated by David Fares, News Corporation
Seconded by Sarah Deutsch, Verizon

I have asked both candidates to provide me with an election statement which I will send to members along with a ballot form.

The election opens tomorrow, Saturday 12 September and closes on Friday 18 September.

Best wishes
Gary