[bc-gnso] PEDNER BC Position Statement Draft v0.3

Berry Cobb berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Wed Aug 11 03:24:32 UTC 2010

BC,

Here is the next draft per feedback from Philip and Mikey.  Thank you!  Note
that this position paper is a refined restatement of the BC's prior position
at the beginning of the PEDNER WG.  It basically mimics the survey being
advertised and made available for the public to complete during the open
period.  Around the time the WG publishes its Final Report, I will ensure
scheduling of a PEDNER debrief, so that we may present this topic and
formulate the BC's final position on the PDP efforts.

Not much has changed from v0.2 I sent last week, but a few mentions are
noteworthy:

1.       Removed highlighted sections referencing BC member weighting and
modified to only represent a single BC position (per Philip's feedback)

2.       Updated slides attached as an appendix that references Post
Expiration process documentation (per Mikey's feedback).

I will pass the final draft to Steve DelBianco on Friday 8/13 at 12:00 EDT.
Afterwards he will post the position on the PEDNER Public Comment side by
COB 8/15 (PEDNER Due Date).

Please advise if you have any other suggestions or require clarification.
Thank you.

Berry Cobb

Infinity Portals LLC

berrycobb at infinityportals.com