[bc-gnso] Comments from the BC Chair

Marilyn Cade marilynscade at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 08:50:06 UTC 2010

Dear Philip,

 Thanks for your congratulations.

All of us owe you a great vote of thanks for your dedicated work on behalf of the BC, and your ongoing commitment to the business users role within ICANN. It is a great deal of work for the councilors/officers, and we have benefitted from your leadership.We will see you in Nairobi, I hope? Your advice and experience -- and your insights -- will be of great value to the new team, or perhaps I should call us the expanded team, since we are fortunate to continue to have Zahid and Mike as members of the team, and to be able to turn to you for advice.

All the Best

and, thanks for discerning that I was alseep when I wrote that email address! Apologies on that, but thanks for providing the correct one.

Marilyn