[bc-gnso] Questions for candidates

BC Secretariat secretariat at bizconst.org
Mon Jan 25 14:10:57 UTC 2010

Dear Members

There is now an opportunity for you to ask questions to the candidates in the upcoming elections.

- Please send any questions to me at the secretariat address, making it clear if the questions are for the Chair or CSG candidates
- I will then collate all questions and forward them to the candidates
- I will then ask the candidates to post their answers back to me for distribution to members
- The same questions will be asked of both candidates in each election. For example, a question regarding the Chair position will be sent to both candidates for Chair.
- Questions should be with me by close of business on Tuesday 26 January

Many thanks and best wishes
Gary