[bc-gnso] ICANN call re Nairobi meeting security

Chris Chaplow chris at andalucia.com
Fri Jan 29 20:11:01 UTC 2010

Hi Marilyn,

Thanks, I have joined the Call.

Following the earlier emails on the list and advice, I have booked into the
Hilton.

Chris Chaplow
Managing Director
Andalucía.com S.L.
Avenida del Carmen 9
Ed. Puertosol, Puerto Deportivo
1ª Planta, Oficina 30
Estepona, 29680
Malaga, Spain
Tel: + (34) 952 897 865
Fax: + (34) 952 897 874
E-mail: chris at andalucia.com
Web: www.andalucia.com
Information about Andalucia, Spain.

Please think of the Environment before you print this email