[bc-gnso] CBUC Position Statement on RAP

berrycobb at infinityportals.com berrycobb at infinityportals.com
Fri Mar 26 22:18:26 UTC 2010

CBUC,

This is the final call for any edits, comments, or disagreements with
the positions outlined for the Registration Abuse Policies WG.

If there are no objections to the draft as presented here, this will
be submitted as a BC Consensus position.

We have been granted to COB March 29th to submit the statement.

If you have any questions or concerns, please advise.

Thank you for your support.

FYI, the only change with the attached draft is that I added Phil
Corwin as a member of the team.  My apologies for omitting his
contribution.

Berry Cobb
Infinity Portals LLC
866.921.8891