[bc-gnso] Updated Interest Statement

Michael D. Palage michael at palage.com
Mon May 3 19:40:21 UTC 2010

Hello All,

I just wanted to update the list in connection with my statement of
interest, in particular with two prospective gTLD applications that I am
working with.

.VEGAS

This application is being pursued by Vegas.com which has obtained the
exclusive support of the Clark County Commission. In connection with this
application, my professional services have been retained by Vegas.com.

.ARAB

This application for a . ARAB gTLD is being pursued by the Arab region,
namely the League of Arab States, with support from the International
Telecommunications Union (ITU). In connection with this application, my
professional services have been retained by the ITU.

There are a number of other prospective gTLD applicants in which I am in
active dialog, however, because of confidentiality agreements I cannot
disclose those relationships at this time.  While I continue to remain
actively involved in ICANN's new gTLD policy development as I have been over
the last decade, the opinions I express and advocate are my own and do not
necessarily reflect those of any past, current, or future clients unless
expressly stated otherwise.

Best regards,

Michael Palage