[bc-gnso] Joint DNS Security and Stability WG - Draft Charter

Scott M. McCormick scott at mccormickict.com
Fri Nov 19 22:47:49 UTC 2010

Hello All,

As the BC member appointed to the Joint DNS Security and Stability Analysis - Working Group (DSSA-WG), I am sending the attached DSSA-WG Draft Charter v1.0.  You will also find attached the list of members of the DSSA-WG.  I would like to request comments, please submit them directly to me by 30 Nov.  I will compile all comments and provide an overview at our preparatory Cartagena BC call on 1 Dec.

V/r,
-Scott

Scott M. McCormick
McCormick ICT International